We are pleased to invite you to the inaugural Moodlerooms Teaching and Learning Forum at The University of Liverpool from 14-15 April. More information is available here for this ‘must attend’ forum that will provide you an insight into how others are using Moodle and Moodlerooms as part of their teaching and learning strategy. You will hear from Moodlerooms clients within higher and further education, and the wider education community leaving you inspired to innovate & educate throughout 2015 and beyond.
• Experience practical case examples delivered by users
• Engage in discussion about best practice
• Keynote sessions from Graham Brown-Martin and Jay Bhatt
• 2 x 90 mins FREE training sessions
• A variety of workshops
• Moodlerooms product experts on hand to give expert tips
• Hear about product developments that are coming soon!
Book before March 17th and take advantage of our Early bird Rates.
It’s the best opportunity to network, share your experiences, learn new ideas and most importantly join in the conversation about the trends and future of eLearning within the Moodle community. Learn more information by clicking here.